We understand that finding a suitable property to rent can be an exhausting process.
Please see the below helpful hints and tips to make your search and eventual application that much easier.
Finding the Property
The rental market is very tight and often moves quickly. With a vacancy rate of commonly under just 2%, it will pay to make sure you are organised before you need to move and begin to view properties. you are aware of what is required to make a successful application.
Our Property Manager advertises all open times online. Once you identify a property you wish to view, make sure you email or call our office to register your interest prior to the open home and we will send you an SMS reminder of the inspection.
Contact our Property Manager directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 9939 3388.
Tips to a Successful Application
Firstly, download the Application Form and ensure all of your contact information and identification is ready
to go. Please note you’ll need Adobe Reader to open the Application Form and add your details – if you don’t have it on your computer, please CLICK HERE to download it and you can fill in the form online.
Below is what you will need for your application:
- Full contact information for each applicant including mobile phone numbers and date of birth information
- Your current residential address information.
- If you have any pets, we require the breed and registration details. Please ensure you have filled in these details on the back page of your Application Form.
- Rego numbers of all vehicles of the applicants. Further you will need to nominate if any of the occupants are smokers or not.
- Personal References: It’s best to have 2 personal references minimum.
- Employment Details: We require payroll contact details as we are required to call and confirm all employment.
- Employment and/or Work Reference: This needs to be different to the payroll contact.
IDENTIFICATION – 100 points required
- Proof of Income / Pay Slips (Compulsory)
- Current Bank Statement (Compulsory)
- Centrelink Statement (Compulsory)
- Proof of Address (Electricity / Phone Bill) – 10 points
- Photo ID (Drivers License / 18+ Card)- 40 points each
- Passport or Birth Certificate- 40 / 10 points
- Bank/Medicare Cards- 10 points each
- Copy of Residential Rates Notice- 10 points each
How we process your application
- Before submitting your application, you or your representative will need to view the property and accept it is the one for you in its current condition
- Your application will be processed during normal business hours, we do require 2 business days to process
- After processing, your application is submitted to the owner for their decision. Their decision is final and they are not required to give a reason behind their choice.
Should your application be successful
- You will not be committed to the property until you view and agree to the relevant Tenancy Agreement and its terms, once agreed, you are committed to the property and are required to pay 1 weeks rent within 24-48 hours as a holding deposit. The property will not be removed from our availability list until the rent is paid and the agreement is fully signed.
- Once the commencement date is agreed, it can not be changed
- Before moving in, you are required to pay your bond. Equivalent to 4 weeks rent.
- We are a cashless office and therefore require electronic payment of rent.
- Please make an appointment with our Property Manager in our office to sign the relevant tenancy documentation. These appointments can be made between (Monday & Friday)- allow 30 mins for this.