Noel is an exceptional prestige property specialist, who has built a formidable reputation on the Northern Beaches as a superior sales professional. He delivers outstanding results in an enthusiastic and client-focussed manner.
Noel is extremely well regarded for his discretion and tenacity whilst his knowledge of the prestige property market on the Nothern Beaches of Sydney is second to none.
Noels hard work and unfaltering commitment to his clients was recognised in 2019 /20 with the Chairman Elite Award in recognition of him being in the top 1% of Ray White sales agents across its worldwide network. He was awarded this again in 2020/21
Noel has a unique in-depth understanding of the prestige property market in the upper Northern Beaches. His extensive market knowledge and comprehensive database (including substantial out-of-area and overseas buyers) offers property owners a unique advantage.
Noels mission is to deliver exceptionally high standards in client service and satisfaction to achieve exceptional results for his clients. As a vendor you can feel assured that Noel will work to achieve the best possible sales price. As a buyer you can be assured that Noel is the ideal prestige property partner to assist you in securing your piece of paradise.
“My professional career has included many years as a Qantas customer line manager which provided an outstanding grounding for the exceptional level of service and determination required to work in any prestige-focussed industry. It is such a thrill for me to work with prestige property owners in celebrating, promoting and selling the stunning homes they have created. Supporting discerning buyers in their search for property perfection also continues to bring me great joy and satisfaction”.
Noel's impressive performance sales results:
- Top 1% Sales Agent, Ray White Worldwide Network
- Chairman Elite Award Recipient 2019/20 and 2020/21
- Top 10 Selling Principals Ray White Australia 2020
- Alan White Elite Performer 2017,2018,2019,2020, 2021
- Property sale prices ranging from $1.07 to $24 million
- Average sale price of $5.36 million
- Street sale records Palm Beach, Avalon, Newport and Bayview 2014-2020
- Highest agent-exchanged sale price in Palm Beach 2014-2017
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Business Growth - Individual - No. 3
- 2019/2020 - Top Selling Principals - Settled Commission - No. 9
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Elite Performer (AUS) - Honorary