North Facing Apartment in Convenient Location
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated in a quiet yet peaceful setting, no more than a short stroll to Dee Why hub, this welcoming first floor apartment is filled with natural light and ocean breezes. Featuring generous bedrooms and an open plan living and dining which opens out to a north facing undercover entertaining balcony. Including a lock up garage and internal laundry this is a chance to enjoy a highly convenient, low maintenance lifestyle in an increasingly popular suburb.
- Combined lounge and dining area opens out to sunny balcony
- Well maintained kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Good sized bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Well-kept bathroom with bath and separate internal laundry
- Large lock up garage, ideal renovator
- Only a short walk to shops, cafes and regular express transport whilst only being a 10 min walk to the beach.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.