Sold By Mark Vaiasinni - 0405 627 798
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Embracing low-maintenance living, this single level home provides a superb family retreat with its vast outdoor spaces and well-presented practical layout.
Offered for the first time in over 20 years, this exceptionally convenient- yet surprisingly quiet home has endless potential capturing a relaxed leafy aspect. This home has been beautifully maintained yet still offers the perfect opportunity to capitalise on or quite easily move straight in. The superb locale is within minutes walk to Cromer Public School, shops, St Matthews Park and within close proximity to a variety of beaches with ease of access to the CBD.
The list of features includes:
- Entertainers delight with open plan lounge and dinning
- Private paved entertaining area, covered for year round enjoyment
- Level child friendly yard with lush manicured gardens and pool
- Light filled bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Lock-up garage, workshop and storage
- Easy access to parks, sporting fields and a choice of beautiful beaches
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.