Stunning apartment with high ceilings and 145sm of space
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Enjoy a relaxed northern beaches lifestyle in this top floor apartment that offers space, privacy and convenience.
With light streaming throughout, this spacious 2-bedroom apartment delivers bright and breezy interiors and stunning district views.
The open-plan design enables low-maintenance living at its finest. Incorporating a large, sunny balcony there is ample space to relax in the sun as well as entertaining your loved ones.
This apartment is an exceptional opportunity and will appeal to professionals, downsizers and astute investors, showing a rental return of $900.00 - $1,000.00 per week.
With an express city bus stop located out the front of the building it is a perfect opportunity to travel into the City.
- Ideal layout with spacious, combined living and dining areas, high ceilings
- Modern kitchen with stone finish benchtops, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Master bedroom with an immaculate en-suite and bath
- Second bedroom contains a dream walk-in wardrobe
- Floor to ceiling tiles in both bathrooms
- Sliding doors that open onto a fabulous balcony with views stretching to Manly Beach
- Internal laundry and storage space
- Pet friendly, views of St Patricks and Manly
- Internal building access to the undercover security car space
- Conveniently placed within a stroll of Manly Dam and Westfield Warringah Mall
- Located in the Manly Vale Public School, St Kieran's, Balgowlah Boys Campus and Mackellar Girls Campus School Zones
- Strata rates: $1,125pq, Council rates $334.50pq approx, Water rates $171.90pq approx
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.