SOLD BY JACQUELYNN AT AUCTION
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
In an impressive display of contemporary design, this stunning home flaunts an aura of timeless style worthy of the glossy pages of an interior magazine. Finished to the highest standard, every detail is a study in relaxed sophistication, from the Spotted Gum floorboards to the sky-high ceilings and exceptional entertaining zones.
A staggering highlights list is headlined by the exquisite master suite complete with a huge walk-in robe and marble ensuite, including the striking kitchen: a contrast of chic marble and copper surfaces, punctuated by a walk-in pantry, European appliances and open living/dining space that extends to a sunny deck with incredible district views out towards Manly. Every square inch of the home speaks to the needs of a family, including a large double garage with easy undercover access, endless storage options and easy-care surfaces. The relaxed living spills through floor-to-ceiling sliders to a massive all-weather entertaining space below and grassy lawn for effortless entertaining and family fun.
While it's difficult to imagine ever leaving this peaceful haven, the neighborhood will prove too tempting, with Allambie village and its cafes, parks plus City transport at your fingertips, as well as Manly Beach plus the new Northern Beaches Hospital only a short drive away. There is also the added appeal of schools and Westfield Warringah Mall in walking distance.
- Wide timber entrance with video intercom and alarm system
- Generous open living/dining flows to deck with elevated views
- Kitchen with Bosch gas cooktop, double oven and microwave
- Massive all-weather alfresco living/dining space and garden
- Oversized master with marble ensuite, WIR and deck access
- Additional double beds all include large mirrored built-in robes
- Sky-lit marble bathroom with freestanding tub, frameless shower
- Fully equipped internal laundry, abundant storage throughout
- Integrated surround sound system, premium appointments
- Double remote garage plus separate storage room or workshop
- Rates: Council $454pq approx, Water $171.96pq approx
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.