Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stylish entertainer's paradise
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This light drenched, updated home is an entertainer's paradise set high in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac basking in a north aspect and leafy district views. It possesses an exceptional flow between indoors and out with its multiple living spaces sweeping out both front and back to private terraces, decks and verandahs. Its substantial lower level games room with an adjoining bathroom provides for flexible living offering the opportunity to create a separate entry self-contained level. Boasting quality renovations where it matters most, this home affords superb buying walking distance to local shops, Wheeler Heights Public, bus and Narrabeen Lagoon walkways.
- Interiors enjoy an abundance of light, timber floorboards
- Spacious dining, near new stone wrapped gas kitchen
- Dual banks of bi-fold windows open to the front terrace
- Over-sized freestanding cooker, laundry with powder
- Expansive living opens out to the deck and verandah
- Elevated vistas are enjoyed across the leafy district
- Lower level games with bathroom and separate entry
could easily be made self-contained
- Two of the three bathrooms have been stylishly renovated
- Large study nook, generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master with designer ensuite, SLUG, extra parking, storage
- Landscaped grounds include a private garden terrace
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.