Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Rare beautiful three-bedroom apartment with so many opportunities
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Smart investors and home-owners alike look for properties which promise an increase in value in the near future!
This bright and spacious 3-bedroom unit is not only in a convenient location to public transport (B-Line to city) but the building itself is set for a modern facelift (new balustrades, garage doors etc.) which has already been budgeted and paid for. So make your money go further and enjoy a home featuring a modern bathroom and kitchen, three spacious bedrooms, a large and light-filled living room with a separate dining area and leafy outlook from the balcony.
It's rare to find three-bedroom apartments this close to Manly and transport offering the extra bonus of space, storage and a contemporary feel.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, brand new blinds in kitchen and lounge area
- Polished floorboards throughout dining and kitchen
- Large Master bedroom with built-ins
- Ten minute walk to Manly and Andrew Boy Charlton Aquatic Centre
- Internal laundry facilities
- Great investment opportunity (estimated rental returns of $780.00 per week)
- Short walk to B-Line and local shops, supermarkets
- Catchment area for Mackellar Girls and Balgowlah Boys High Schools
- Close to St Kieran's School and Manly Vale Public Primary School
- Low strata fees, brand new balcony and facelift for the building
- A extra huge bonus is the lock-up garage and extra storage space
- Profit from future renovations on this beautiful three-bedroom apartment
Rates: Strata $1,078pq, Council $334.50 pq Water $171.98pq approx
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.