Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fantastic opportunity for first home-owners or investors!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Generously proportioned and conveniently located, this light-filled one bedroom apartment is a fantastic opportunity for first time homeowners or investors looking to expand their existing portfolio. Beautifully renovated and perfectly positioned in a quiet, peaceful location it is sure to impress. Features include:
- Renovated kitchen with glass splashbacks and electric cooking
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with solid Tasmanian oak floors leading to balcony with leafy outlook
- Modern spacious bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles with internal laundry facilities
- Good sized carpeted bedroom with large windows
- Undercover parking space right at the front door
- Short stroll to Freshwater Village and beaches
- Public transport to City and Manly Wharf at the bottom of the street
- Minutes to Warringah Mall and beaches
Council: approx $334.50 p/q
Water: approx $171.98 p/q including usage
Strata: approx $649.83 p/q
Internal size: approx 58 sqm Parking: approx 26 sqm Total size: approx 84 sqm
Rental Potential: $580 per week
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.