Spacious, modern, quiet with a large courtyard
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This modern one-bedroom apartment in Allambie Heights is a great example of how the smart usage of space can turn a 118sqm unit into a spacious and beautiful home. The contemporary kitchen with an extra-large fridge area ticks all the boxes opening into a beautifully tiled dining and living area. The bright sunroom next to the master bedroom is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee while overlooking the large courtyard with established plants creating a peaceful green oasis. The generously sized bathroom features a separate shower and bathtub plus internal laundry.
This sleek and quiet unit in a mostly owner-occupied building is conveniently located between the beaches and the new Frenchs Forest Hospital with the City Express bus E66 and local bus routes right at its doorstep. A great opportunity for the downsizer or investor alike!
- Ceiling fan and large built-ins in master bedroom
- Versatile storage/space for study nook in entrance area
- Gas heating points plus gas BBQ spot on outside deck
- Secure lift access
- Parking space with possibility to add a storage cage
- 4 visitor parking spots
- Short walk to Westfield Shopping Mall
- Catchment area for Manly Vale Public School, NBSC Mackellar Girls and Balgowlah Boys High schools
- Water rates $171.96pq, Council rates $334.50pq
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
118m² / 0.03 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.